March 17, 2020
The Salasin Project will remain OPEN BY APPOINTMENT, our normal hours: 9-5pm Monday-Friday.
This is a stressful time, with rapidly changing information and action.
In consideration of community health and safety, Salasin is cancelling all groups and Drop-in hours through April 9. At that time we will evaluate the current public health situation. We are also not accepting donations at this time.
We are asking our community to support our efforts to decrease the health risks to each other by following the guidelines below:
• Please don’t make an appointment and come to the office while you are sick and/or you have family members that are sick. If you need support please call us and we can talk on the phone and/or facetime or Skype with you.
• We encourage all to follow the basic methods to not spread germs: washing hands frequently; coughing/sneezing in a tissue; washing your hands.
• We have increased our frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in the Center.
In the meantime here are some reminders about staying grounded:
• Limit how much news/information you seek about the virus. Make sure the information you are receiving is reliable and up to date. Its ok to disconnect for a while.
• When you start to worry- take breaks and distract yourself. Play a game; watch a movie; take a yoga class online.
• Connect with people and talk about something besides the corona virus